Paisleys & Posies was one of my favorite suites from the 2016 Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog. What’s not to love about the colors Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze and Copper elegance? I started working with various card layouts and color combinations in early September (my cards were actually photographed on 9/3) for this stamp set. Because these cards were considered for my swaps during our WCMD and Onstage Local Stampin’ Up! events this past weekend, I never shared these cards. Funnily enough, I did not use them for those events. And since I forgot to take pictures of my WCMD swaps, I will have to remake my swap cards and share them on a later post.
The above card is my favorite of all the Paisleys & Posies cards that I created. It will be my Thanksgiving card for family and close friends.
Paisleys & Posies Card Details
- Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
- Papers: Mint Marcaron, Night of Navy and Whisper White cardstocks; Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP; retired In Color Envelope Paper
- Inks: Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon
- Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits, Stampin’ Write Markers for detailing
- Accessories: 3/8″ Ribbon Trio Pack
Tomorrow, I will share some additional Paisleys and Posies cards. If you have any questions regarding this card, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Have fun stamping,