I live in the Kennesaw/Marietta, GA area with my husband and our two miniature schnauzer fur babies. I have always loved to craft. It started with embroidery, crewel, macrame, cross-stitch, and knitting/crocheting. I was introduced to stamping in 2005 at my first Stampin’ Up! workshop. I quickly developed a passion for all that you can do with this art. It is so much more than cards and tags! I joined Stampin’ Up! in 2010 as an independent hobbyist demonstrator and have loved every second of it.
Why did I join in a non-business capacity? Simple…
- It means that I can place my own purchases at my timing preferences
- I get to see and purchase new products before they are released to the general public
- I receive a 20% discount on my own purchases.
- The variety, quality and coordination of their products is superior to other crafting products.
- There are wonderful promotions!
- It is a family oriented business that supports its demonstrators as if we, too, were part of the family.
I started my WordPress blog “Just Fun Stamping” (http://justfunstamping.com) in order to participate in challenges and blog hops. You may have followed me initially on the Stampin’ Up demonstrator DBWS site which is a basic website but allows a direct connection to my Stampin’ Up! online store and additional information. However, I will provide connections to the online store, the promotions information page and the “joining my team” page from within this blog.
My experiences with various challenges and blog hops have provided an opportunity to participate in a couple of Design Teams. Currently they are:
Now that you know a little about me, I hope to see you visit often!
Have fun stamping,