Artistically Asian is a new stamp set by Stampin’ Up! in the 2016 annual catalog. This a must-have set for my stamping stash because of its simplistic solid floral images and the wonderful sentiments. I already own another Asian style stamp set by Stampin’ Up!. It is called Asian Artistry and will be a good set to mix with Artistically Asian.
The black and white theme with a pop of red was inspired by the Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge Blog. I am submitting my card to SUO challenge #153. You can see the design team’s lovely inspiration as well as their gallery at this link.
- Stamps: Artistically Asian
- Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black cardstocks; Everyday Chic DSP (retired)
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
- Tools: Bunch of Banners Framelits
- Accessories: Basic Black Ribbon Taffeta (retired), Real Red Enamel Dots
I am praying for a dear friend who is battling a recurrence of cervical cancer. This card is for her.
First of all, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, I am constantly updating and adding to my list of retired Stampin’ Up! for sale. The link is shown in the menu above. (Thank you, Kathleen, for your assistance with this project!)
Have fun stamping,