Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects represent our favorite year end Season. It may be Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas (and maybe even a combination!) We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Autumn is most definitely my favorite season! And with the heat that we have had this summer, it can come none too soon!! I used many stamp sets in my home decor Autumn frame and a rich palette of inks and papers. Several years ago I started putting up a Thanksgiving tree in my living room. Initially it had many pumpkins and leaves as decorations. As I continued to shop for Thanksgiving theme ornaments, I found angels, birds, and leaf ornaments as well as gorgeous fall colored ornaments. Putting up this tree is now a tradition in my home.
Autumn Frame Details
- Stamp Sets: Basket of Wishes (sentiment), Shake & Celebrate, Jar of Love, Fall Fest (retired), Be Jolly By Golly, Forever Evergreen
- Papers: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Smoky Slate, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Emerald Envy and Pear Pizzazz cardstocks; Petals & Paisleys Specialty designer series paper, Fancy Frost Specialty designer series paper, Halloween Night Specialty designer series paper
- Inks: Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, VersaMark
- Tools: Everyday Jar Framelits dies, Pretty Pines Thinlits dies, Shaker Shapes Framelits dies, Layering Oval Framelits dies, Fun Fall Framelits dies (retired), Copper emboss powder and Heat Tool
- Accessories: Baker’s Twine Trio Pack, Mini Pinecones, stash Frame
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Have fun stamping,
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping *** You are here***
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jeanie Stark at www.juststampin.com
- Sue Becker at www.RnRStamping.com
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts