Do you remember what I promised in last Sunday’s blog post?, Certainly you do. I have 3 more birthday cards to share with you featuring the stamp set “Beautiful Friendship.” And, it’s because the Stamparatus alignment tool made it so easy to create multiple images. Even with different colors! Furthermore, it gave me an opportunity to pull out various designer series papers and embellishments.
Details for Card 1
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Friendship, Woven Heirlooms
- Papers: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Grapefruit Grove, and Mint Macaron cardstock; Perennial Essence and Garden Lane Designer Series Papers
- Inks: Grapefruit Grove, Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam
- Tools & Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Subtle embossing folder, Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon, Linen Thread
Details for Card 2
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Friendship, Perennial Birthday
- Papers: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Bushel, and Seaside Spray cardstock; Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper
- Inks: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Seaside Spray, Blueberry Bushel, Pear Pizzazz
- Tools & Accessories: Timeless Label punch, Stitched Labels dies, retired Balmy Blue organdy ribbon, retired Artisan pearls
Details for Card 3
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Friendship, Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Papers: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Rococo Rose, and Pear Pizzazz cardstock; Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper
- Inks: So Saffron, Mango Melody, Pear Pizzazz, Seaside Spray, Blueberry Bushel, clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Tools & Accessories: Lakeside dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Ovals dies, Tasteful Backgrounds dies, Lovely Flowers dies, Botanical Tags dies, Detailed Bands dies, Rococo Rose Gathered Ribbon, Flower Faceted Gems, Clear Epoxy Droplet, retired faceted button, retired Artisan pearls, retired epoxy shapes
Perhaps you noticed the third card uses my favorite easel card fold? Because of that, I have shown the card completely flat. That way, you can see all of the detail on the bottom easel portion. That is why the picture looks a bit odd! However, that extra space in an easel card gives more room to add lots of details. Subsequently, there were many dies used with the last card.
As said previously, I adore the Beautiful Friendship stamp set! It is a new set this year in the Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. For that reason, perhaps it will be available again next year. There are so many possibilities for floral image layouts. Both large and small. Certainly, it will require more time to explore the possibilities.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding these cards. In the meanwhile,
Have fun stamping,