Are you ready for another Retro Rubber challenge? You probably are! It’s all about Halloween this challenge. But don’t forget we are asking that you use a stamp older than one year! That’s not so wicked, is it? And I have the perfect stamp set for this challenge. It is called the “Best of Halloween” and was released by Stampin’ Up! in August 2013 during their 25th Anniversary celebration. I have all of the “Best of” sets that were released that year. And believe me, each set is very special. There were 5 stamp images to this set, and I used all 5 of them!
Best of Halloween Card Details
- Stamp Sets: Best of Halloween
- Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black & Rich Razzleberry cardstocks, Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Tools: Layering Squares Framelits, Heating Tool, Clear Emboss Powder
- Embellishments: Halloween Night Enamel Dots, Halloween Night Baker’s Twine
Additional Pictures for Best of Halloween
Guidelines for a Retro Rubber Challenge Blog challenge entry…
- The stamp must be at least one year old,
- You must tell us how long you have had the stamp or its age.
- Do not link your new project to more than 9 additional challenges.
Remember, the primary purpose for this blog challenge is to use and breathe life into our older stash of stamp sets. Many of these are retired and unavailable for purchase except through individuals who wish to sell their retired stamp sets. These stamps were purchased originally because there was something in the set that spoke to our heart. You can give them a chance to speak once again. And speaking of retired older sets, please take a look at my retired sets for sale. You just might find something that speaks to you.
RRCB #49 embellishment challenge starts today and ends on October 21st. We are so looking forward to seeing you in our gallery.
If you have any questions about my project, please let me know by comment or email.
Have fun stamping,