Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! December is time for glitz and bling with “All that Sparkles & Shines”. Today we feature projects that sparkle or shine. Maybe even a little of both.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This is my second post today using the Cambridge Carols stamp set. The first one depicts a colorful winter scene for The Sisterhood of Crafters. That card can be seen here. However, I had intended to use this stamp set for the black ice technique. But, alas, my black ice technique needs to be refined! I stamped the images on several different metallic foils. I will share these as soon as my “practice” becomes a bit more “perfect.”
- Stamp Set: Cambridge Carols
- Papers: Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock; Galvanized Metallic Paper, Silver Metallic Foil, Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Shine On designer series paper
- Inks: Black StazOn, VersaFine Onyx Black
- Tools & Accessories: Snowfall, Swirls & Curls and Tin Tile Dynamic embossing folders; In the Woods, Farmhouse, Blizzard, and Stitched Labels framelits/thinlits; clear embossing powder, black glittered organdy ribbon and various sequins from my stash.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s hoppers. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share projects “From the Heart”. Don’t miss the fun.
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping **You are HERE**
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
Have fun stamping!!