I have had so much fun playing with my new products! This post centers around the Holiday stamp set release by Stampin’ Up! called Cheery Chirps. Can you tell that I love birds! My stash has quite of few of them.
With the amount of time that I spent coloring these birds, I wanted to share the final product with you. This is not saying that the birds can’t be done in a multitude of different colors, but I was very happy with this final outcome of color combinations.
I used Copic markers and designer papers from the holiday catalog. The card details are as follows.
- Stamp Sets: Cheery Chirps, Best Gifts, Painted Harvest and Gorgeous Grunge
- Papers: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler cardstocks; Merry Little Christmas and Painted Autumn designer series papers; Vellum; X-Press It
- Inks: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky and Pigment Black
- Copics: E 07, 09, 15, 17, 18, 23, 30, 42, 50, 55, 57, 99; YG 03, 17; R 17; C1, Y19, B34;
- Tools: Stitched Shapes dies, Curvy Corner Trio punch (retired), clear embossing powder and heat gun
- Accessories: Black Rhinestone Jewels, Pumpkin Pie Taffeta ribbon (retired) and Black Stitched Satin ribbon (retired); Copper Thread
Depending on the sentiments chosen, these images can be used for either Thanksgiving/Autumn or Christmas. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding either card.
Hope you have fun stamping,