Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for our Retirement Fun Fold Party – showcasing our favorite products from the Holiday Catalog that will be leaving us forever. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal. So, let’s start our Christmas Countdown!
Christmas Countdown is the stamp set that coordinated with the hand-crafted advent decor project kit. I must admit to not being interested in the advent decor kit, but I love the images provided in the Christmas Countdown stamp set. Although I have several large Cardinal bird images, this smaller one fills a missing size niche. I also love the “grunge” images as well as the border images. They are perfect for note size cards and/or tags!
This card base is a modified Center Step Card fold. I have provided a photo of my template down below. Due to the extra panel layers (don’t you love all the foil?), the card doesn’t sit up as well as it might have. Too much weight, LOL! Nevertheless, it still provides a pretty display.
- Stamp Sets: Christmas Countdown*, Greatest Part of Christmas*
- Papers: Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Paper*; Mercury Glass Designer Acetate*; Gold foil, red foil (previously retired); Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce and Shimmery White cardstock
- Inks: Shaded Spruce, Versamark
- Tools & Accessories: Stitched Brightly dies*, Stitched Rectangles dies, Woodland embossing folder, Gold & Clear Stampin’ emboss powder, Toile Tidings glitter enamel dots*
* retiring product
I have another Center Step Card fold to share with you. It is based on the tutorial provided by Splitcoaststampers.com. Other than the Wrapped in Plaid designer series paper and Toile Tidings glitter enamel dots, it showcases products available for purchase beyond the end of the Holiday catalog period. This includes Stitched Stars dies and Hand-Lettered Prose dies. However, the holiday stamp set bundled with the Stitched Stars is retiring. So, be sure to get your copy of So Many Stars stamp set if you have the Stitched Stars dies!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 8th, for our Time to Sale-A-Brate blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects using brand new products from the new mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my projects. In the meanwhile…
Have fun stamping,