Welcome to the final Pals Blog Hop of 2013. This month we are showcasing projects featuring tools and supplies that should be on every crafters wish list. You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings who is number 12 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I have been working on a “Trim a Tree” theme. It is a work in progress, but I would like to share several completed items with you. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.
As you probably can tell, my item that should be on everyone’s wish list is the Big Shot. This versatile tool is the most used item in my craft room except for perhaps the paper trimmer. As new products are available, they are a must have to my collection. The ornaments that I have made thus far are just a beginning. More will be added to this collection so please come back to visit me.
The next stop is the very talented Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper, number 14 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next year!
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Sue Becker at R n R Stamping
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kellys Creative Corner
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping **YOU ARE HERE**
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- martie pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys Sol Little Time
- Elaine Fleming at Studio Elaine
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts