Wow! Can you believe two weeks have passed, and it’s time for a new Sisterhood of Crafters challenge? Using Floral Phrases stamp set by Stampin’ Up!, I chose the “wedding” theme of Debbie’s challenge of Weddings or Anniversaries. This stamp set has a gorgeous floral image, floral border as well as four great sentiments. It retires the end of this month. So, if you don’t have it, you still have a little time to purchase it. I am very choosy about my wedding and baby stamp sets. When I find one I like, you best believe it will have a place in my forever stamp set stash!
I continued playing with the Everything is Rosy product medley supplies this week. Night of Navy and Rose Gold colors are so appropriate for weddings, and, particularly if it isn’t the bride’s first wedding ceremony. Of course, you can’t beat the traditional white and ivory colors… they are so classic!
- Once again I paired the newest “In Color” Seaside Spray with the designer series paper. Ask me next week, but it is my favorite new color so far! I also pulled out my retired Pink Pirouette cardstock and ink.
- The “wedding wishes” sentiment (from Floral Phrases) was sponged with Rose Gold shimmer paint. Did you notice the shape of the labels? It was die cut with Stitched Nested Labels, a new product featured in the upcoming 2019 Stampin’ Up! catalog.
- I textured the Rose Gold foil paper with Stampin’ Up!’s Ruffled embossing folder. I am so glad it is continuing into the new catalog!
- The borders were created with dies from Delicate Lace (also carrying forward into the new catalog) and Everything is Rosy.
- Night of Navy satin ribbon with metallic edging and ruched Melon Mambo ribbon added the final touches to the outside of the card.
- The inside of the card shows off several stamped images and coordinating die cuts from Everything is Rosy product medley. And you know the popularity and versatility of stitched rectangle die cuts!
Are you ready to pull out your wedding and/or anniversary stash of supplies and play along with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters! Debbie is hosting this challenge! And, when it is her turn to host, she loves to comment on every card/project entered into our gallery. I should know… she is my real Sis as well as my design team Sis-tah! Hope to see you there!
Have fun stamping,