Welcome to the Pals’ March Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because ”Spring has Sprung” – at least on our blog hop if not outside! Our Design Team created beautiful projects to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
With the crazy weather patterns experienced by most of the United States, I know that most everyone is yearning for Spring to arrive! My idea of Spring is represented in my Flowing Fountain card. It has Bluebirds, Daffodils, Lily of the Valley, budding trees, new grass (along with “spring onions”) and the flowing fountain focal point! I have a friend whose fountain looks very close to this one. She looks forward to uncovering it each Spring, adding water and watching the birds gather. What a treat it is to visit her backyard!!
The images came from several stamp sets which are listed in my card details. They were colored initially with Copic alcohol markers on X-press It paper. This paper allows the alcohol to stay wet longer which helps tremendously with the blending. *Tip: Use directly on a glass mat with NO scratch paper underneath. This also helps with the blending process!* Then colored pencil was added for detail. The ribbon treatment behind the sentiment uses 3 different ribbon trims. The bow only uses 2 with the Polka Dot trim cut lengthwise to shorten the width.
- Stamp Sets: Flowing Fountain, In Every Season, Rooted in Nature, Winter Woods, Waterfront
- Papers: Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, Balmy Blue and Petal Pink cardstock, X-Press It paper (ideal for alcohol coloring), Floral Romance Specialty designer paper
- Inks: Memento “London Fog”, Balmy Blue, various Copic marker colors
- Tools & Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Whisper White Flax ribbon, Very Vanilla Polk Dot Tulle ribbon, Balmy Blue Organdy ribbon, Petal Pink sequins, clear epoxy droplets and dots, various colors of Prismacolor colored pencils
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Families First” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Roseanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have fun stamping!