It has been awhile since I played along with Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog. No particular reason other than life gets in the way. Seems like I am always behind! But this sketch was perfect for an old stamp set that I wished to ink up for a friend. It is called Friendly Wishes, and it is still available in this year’s Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. So, thanks, Shannon Jaramillo for the sketch!!
It is the sentiments and the bold fonts that are so great about Friendly Wishes. These are perfect for embossing. I wanted to use copper emboss powder. Naturally I chose the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. It contains an awesome copper design plus papers with Mint Macaron colors. Considering how slow I can be when designing a card, this one came together quite quickly.
- Stamp Sets: Friendly Wishes, Perfectly Wrapped
- Papers: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla cardstocks; Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper; 2015 – 2017 In Color Envelope Paper (retired but I have scads of it)
- Inks: Versafine Vintage Sepia, Mint Macaron
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Accessories: Mint Macaron 5/8″ Striped Ribbon, Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon
Thanks for coming by to take a look. Let me know if you have any questions…
Have fun stamping,