Yep, it is that time again… October, Halloween, and Retro Rubber! I thought I was ready for Halloween until my husband and I ate all the candy that I purchased last month. The trick or treaters don’t want old candy, right? Guess I will be heading back to the grocery store before the end of the month, LOL. Haunted Forest was released by Stampin’ Up! in their 2011 – 2012 Holiday catalog as an a la carte stamp. I love how the moon is surrounded by the gnarly trees… not so spooky but fun to look at with all the critters peering out. How about sharing a Halloween card with us this challenge? All you need is a stamp image that is at least one year old.
Haunted Forest Card Details
- Stamp Sets: Haunted Forest, Monster Munchies
- Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Always Artichoke cardstocks; Spooky Night DSP
- Inks: Memento Black; Cajun Craze; Copic Markers
- Tools: Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits dies; Stitched dies (non-SU)
- Accessories: Burlap ribbon; NUVO Crystal drops (non-SU)
Guidelines for a Retro Rubber Challenge Blog challenge entry…
- One of your stamps must be at least one year old.
- You must tell us how long you have had the stamp or its age.
- Do not link your new project to more than 9 additional challenges.
Remember, the primary purpose for this blog challenge is to use and breathe life into our older stash of stamp sets. Many of these are retired and unavailable for purchase except through individuals who wish to sell their retired stamp sets. These stamps were purchased originally because there was something in the set that spoke to our heart. You can give them a chance to speak once again.
RRCB # 73 sketch challenge starts today and ends on October 20th. Have you been by the challenge blog to see my teammates inspiration projects? Come on by! We are so looking forward to seeing you in our gallery.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have fun stamping,