The scene imagery in the Stampin’ Up! set “In the Meadow” provokes sweet memories of trips where deer, wildflowers and mountains were seen during the journey. Even one of the samples on page 28 reminds me of our trips to Lake Tahoe. The PPA sketch design challenge #286 by our resident artist Linda Callahan inspired me to try combining the images.
- Stamp sets: In the Meadow
- Paper: Mint Macaron, Soft Suede Whisper White cardstocks; Soft Suede DSP
- Ink: Craft White, Classic Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Rose Red, Garden Green, Old Olive
- Tools: Zig Zag TIEFolder, Woodland TIEFolder, Envelope collection framelits and a retired slant corner punch
- Embellishments: In Color Blossom Accent, Burlap Ribbon
If you have not played along with the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge this week, please come by and take a look at all of the wonderful inspiration cards by the sketch resident artists. They would love to see your artwork in the gallery.
Although I have not made up my mind regarding which two Sale-A-Bration items I will be giving away the first of March, that decision will be made soon, I promise. How do you qualify to win my SAB gift? Just leave a comment on any or all of my February posts. You will have to provide a US mailing address to receive my gift.
Please let me know if you have any questions. In the meanwhile,
Have fun stamping,