Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are showcasing projects using Stampin’ Up! products featuring a theme from any of the following: Valentine’s Day; Thinking of You; Get Well; or Sympathy. All of these themes come “From the Heart.” We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
My “From the Heart” project is based on Valentine’s Day theme using the Occasion’s bundle Bloomin’ Love photopolymer stamp set plus the Bloomin Heart thinlits dies. This product bundle (product number 140818 listed on page 16) will save you 15% over the price of both items purchased separately. At $35.50 for the bundle, you would want to add additional product of $14.50 to qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration item. What would I add? The Love Blossoms designer series paper stack and the Blushing Bride glimmer paper. Add a favorite embellishment and you are good for the free SAB item. Which free item? Botanicals For You (page 4) or What I Love (page 7) would round out the theme very nicely.
- Stamp Set: Bloomin’ Love
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Garden Green cardstocks, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack, Silver Foil
- Inks: Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
- Tools: Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies, Hearts Collection Framelits, Happy Heart Textured Embossing Folder
- Accessories: Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Regals Candy Dots, Silver Cording Trim (just retired)
The gift Take Out box is just the right size for adding milk chocolate candies for my husband’s sweet tooth. If I purchase a mixed bag of chocolates, I can keep all of the dark chocolate candies which are my favorite. Let me know if you have any questions regarding my project “From the Heart.”
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Have fun stamping,
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at www.StampinMojo.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping *** You are here***
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose