Our delightful color challenge this week was chosen by design team member Michelle Quinno. And since I had not yet inked up Jar of Cheer stamp set from Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog, it was the perfect opportunity to do so. Michelle has a delightful style. I think she and I are much alike. We like trying various styles. Won’t you come by and take a look at her inspiration as well as those from our design team? Better yet, come play with us this week!!
- Stamp Sets: Jar of Cheer, Tin of Tags
- Papers: Thick Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Glossy photopaper, Neutrals designer paper, Warth & Cheer DSP
- Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
- Tools: Everyday Jars framelits, Washi Label punch (retired), Cable Knit Dynamic textured impressions embossing folder, Blender Pens
- Accessories: Crushed Curry baker’s twine, Delicate White Doilies
Please let me know if you have any questions or if I may assist you in any way. Hope to see you in the PPA gallery this week!
Have fun stamping,