It’s a Retro Rubber Tuesday which means a new challenge to play along. And just in time for Valentine’s preparations! This themed challenge invites you to use hearts with your project… lots of lovely hearts. Now, you know that our number 1 request (cross my heart) is to use at least one stamp that is a year or older. The remaining elements can be as old or as new as desired. “You Are Loved” is a Stampin’ Up! stamp set issued during the 2011 Holiday catalog. I am not sure when it retired, but probably within the following year.
Card Details for “You Are Loved”
- Stamp Sets: You Are Loved
- Papers: Heavy Whisper White cardstock; Basic Black and Real Red cardstocks; Sending Love designer series paper (Occasions 2017)
- Inks: VersaMark; Black Pigment Ink;
- Tools: Falling Petals textured impressions embossing folder; Scallop Oval punch (retired), Small Oval punch (retired), Love Notes framelits dies, Heart framelits dies
- Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Real Red glitter embossing powder (retired), Sending Love ribbon combo pack (Occasions 2017), Brights enamel shapes
Additional Pictures for “You Are Loved”
Guidelines for a Retro Rubber Challenge Blog challenge entry…
- The stamp must be at least one year old,
- You must tell us how long you have had the stamp or its age.
- Do not link your new project to more than 9 additional challenges.
Remember, the primary purpose for this blog challenge is to use and breathe life into our older stash of stamp sets. Many of these are retired and unavailable for purchase except through individuals who wish to sell their retired stamp sets. These stamps were purchased originally because there was something in the set that spoke to our heart. You can give them a chance to speak once again. And speaking of retired older sets, please take a look at my retired sets for sale. You just might find something that speaks to you.
RRCB # 55 color inspiration challenge starts today and ends on February 10th. Have you been by the challenge blog to see my teammates inspiration projects? Come on by. We are so looking forward to seeing you in our gallery.
If you have any questions about my project, please let me know by comment or email.
Have fun stamping,