Did you know that adult coloring has become a popular pastime even among non-papercrafters? It is a great way to relieve stress! Stampin’ Up! has a Sale-A-Bration (SAB) product this year called “Inside the Lines”. It is free with a $50 purchase. You receive 3 sheets of 4 different designs that can be colored. My card shows you one of the designs. All of the designs are shown on page 11 in the SAB brochure.
The large expanse in this design was perfect for me to play with my Copic alcohol markers. I experimented with 6 different color sets and used 5 of them for the flowers and both sets for the leaves.
Did you notice the “Thank You” that is copper embossed over the flowers? This stamp image is from another SAB product called “So Very Much”. I LOVE the font and size of this sentiment!! This set is shown on page 8 of the SAB brochure.
- Stamp Sets: So Very Much, Thankful Thoughts, Dragonfly Dreams
- Papers: Inside the Lines DSP, Cupcake & Carousels DSP Stack, Thick Whisper White cardstock, Peekaboo Peach cardstock
- Inks: Versafine Vintage Sepia pigment ink (non SU product)
- Copics (non SU product): The following sets were my favorites…Flowers: R20, R32, R35/R2, R5, R8/ R22, R27, R29/R21, R22, R24/YR12, YR16, YR18/YR00, YR2, YR4; Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67/ G12, G14, G16
- Embellishments: Copper emboss powder, Cucumber Crush thick baker’s twine, Copper metallic thread, clear Wink of Stella
I am entering this card into the CAS flower challenge hosted by Jaydee at the Paper Players. Click on their challenge picture shown here on the right to see their lovely designs.
Please let me know if you have any questions. In the meanwhile…
Have fun stamping,