Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for May where we are preparing for the retirement of some Stampin’ Up! products. Though it may be goodbye to some very loved supplies, it will make room for the much anticipated new catalog products. We hope you enjoy the Pals’ creative projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles, number 30 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Once I started playing with the retiring 2013 – 2015 In-Colors, I could not stop. I have purchased additional cardstock for my stash. Does that tell you how much I love Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar? I have decided to feature one of these projects today and blog the remaining projects over the next two days.
The card was my first finished project so I will start with it.
Stamp Sets: Stippled Blossoms, Tape It, Daydream Medallions, and Bloom with Hope (sentiment).
Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Champagne Glimmer Paper (along with still current Whisper White and Vellum).
Inks: Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding (along with still current inks Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral and Wild Wasbi).
Tools: Argyle and Perfect Polka Dots texturizing embossing folders, Starburst Framelits (along with still current Circles Collection Framelits and Elegant Butterfly punch).
Embellishments: 2013 – 2015 In-Color Sequin Assorment (along with still current Pearl Jewels and gold trim pulled from the Gold Metallic Baker’s Twine).
Did you notice the Envelope Paper next to the card? This is a sneak peek of Mint Macaron envelope paper, a new product as well as a new In-Color in the 2016 SU Catalog. I wanted to show you how beautiful that color looks beside the Pistachio Pudding. I will definitely be mixing those two colors together while my stash is being depleted.
I hope you liked the card. Please come back to see the remaining projects up close and personal.
The next stop is Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery, number 32 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery