I am sharing sneak peeks of this year’s Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog. What better way to feature it then to participate in the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! The challenge is Harvest Hoe-Down hosted by Darlene. I love this stamp set called Painted Harvest. It provides a 2-step application with photopolymer images. The clearness of the stamps makes it much easier to line them up.
I also provide sneak peeks of the Quilt Top textured embossing folder, Leaf punch and the Everyday Label punch as well the designer series paper Painted Autumn. How do you like the fluffed out version of the copper trim? Who knew that the trim could be so versatile? The leaves and sentiments are also a part of the Painted Harvest stamp set.
- Stamp Set: Painted Harvest
- Papers: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist cardstocks; Copper Foil; Painted Autumn designer series paper
- Inks: Instead of 2 colors for the sunflowers, I used several. The top detailed part of the sunflower is Early Espresso. The center is Soft Suede, stamped off once. The background sunflower petals were stamped off-set with Crumb Cake, Peekaboo Peach and Crushed Curry. The leaves were inked with Garden Green. The sentiment on the card front is Cajun Craze. The inside is Early Espresso.
- Tools: Quilt Top textured embossing folder, Leaf Punch and Everyday Label Punch sneak peeks and the slanted punch (retired).
- Accessories: Copper Trim, Garden Green baker’s twine (retired) and Wink of Stella over the sunflower centers.
The overall dimension of the card is 5-1/2 x 5-1/4 inches. Additional layers were smaller according to my individual taste. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this card.
Have fun stamping,