This week’s color challenge is provided by Peggy Noe, one of our incredible design team artists! I love her layered, detailed and delicate style. I knew that these colors would be excellent for Paisleys & Posies, a stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s holiday catalog. This was not my first inking of Paisleys & Posies. I have been playing with this set off and on for a couple of weeks. I am planning my Thanksgiving cards as well as my swaps for World Card Making Day. This set is so much fun with or without the matching framelit dies. But, why have one when you can have both as a bundle with a 10% savings. The Paisleys & Posies set is so versatile that I am hoping it will continue after this holiday catalog period. Time will tell…
I stamped most of the stamp images with Emerald Envy after the sentiment placement. The sentiment is from Watercolor Wishes and is inked with Flirty Flamingo. The tiniest paisley image was inked with Mint Macaron and was the only image repeatedly stamped. Using the Flirty Flamingo stampin’ write marker, each of the larger images had a detail colored just to make me happy. A little designer paper from the same suite and a pretty knot using the Flirty Flamingo ruched ribbon, and the card was done!
Paisleys & Posies Card Details
- Stamp Sets: Paisley & Posies, Watercolor Wishes, Birthday Blossoms
- Papers: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy cardstocks; Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper, Neutral Envelope Paper (retired)
- Inks: Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo plus its stampin’ write marker
- Tools: Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Corner Rounder Punch, Envelope Punch Board
- Accessories: Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon
Please let me know if you have any questions or if I may assist you in any way. Hope to see you in the PPA gallery this week! And if you liked this Paisleys & Posies card, I will be posting additional cards using this set very soon!
Have fun stamping,