Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools – those Stampin’ Up! tools that we just can’t live without. We hope you enjoy our projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie, number 18 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I found another card fold on Pinterest that I wanted to try. The instructions were somewhat difficult to understand, so I am providing my set of instructions available here at My Fold Card PDF. Since we are discussing card folds, there is no better tool other than Stampin’ Up!’s trimmer. This new version has been available for awhile now and is so worth replacing any old trimmers that you might have. What is so great about it?
- It has an extra-wide 6-1/4″ cutting base for most projects with extendable ruler to 14-1/2″ for larger projects
- It has a full 12″ working area guide for scoring and cutting
- The ruler and grid are protected by durable plastic cover to prevent wearing away of guide marks
- No need to switch out blades… plenty of room to keep both cutting and scoring blades on the trimmer
- Room underneath to store extra blades and bone folder for easy access
- Availability of a rotary addition to allow blades for special cuts such as small scallop, tiny wave, and straight cuts.
Two versions of this card fold are shown below. One is definitely feminine, but I also wanted to highlight a masculine version as well.
- Stamps: Floral Wings, Kinda Eclectic
- Papers: Whisper White, Night of Navy, English Garden DSP
- Inks: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Hello Honey, Soft Suede
- Tools: Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Tags & Labels Framelits
- Embellishments: Rhinestone jewels, Night of Navy seam binding ribbon
- Stamps: Wetlands, Gorgeous Grunge
- Papers: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Early Expresso, Typeset Specialty DSP
- Inks: Memento Black, Hello Honey, Bermuda Bay
- Tools: Tags & Labels Framelits, Updated Essentials paper piercing pack
- Embellishments: vintage button, linen thread
Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. The PDF link above will provide basic cutting instructions.
The next stop is my good friend Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone, number 20 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Have fun stamping,
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy at Amy’s Inklings
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pamela Sadler at stampinpinkrose.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping <—– You are here in the line up
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty