Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because this month’s theme is “Art from the Heart” and we think you’re going to love it! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal. My two stamp sets that set the tone for this hop are Parisian Beauty and Forever Blossoms.
This card was my anniversary card for my husband this past month. Using the products from the Parisian Blossoms Suite made this card a snap to put together. Coordination of colors and design is the primary reason I love Stampin’ Up! How could you not enjoy using a product line such as this?
- Stamp Sets: Parisian Beauty, Forever Blossoms
- Paper: Parisian Blossoms specialty designer paper; Whisper White, Petal Pink, and Early Espresso cardstock; Champagne foil sheet
- Inks: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Early Espresso, White pigment
- Tools & Accessories: Parisian dies, Cherry Blossoms dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Seasonal Layers dies, Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder, Scripty 3D embossing folder, Petal Pink metallic edge ribbon, white emboss powder
I altered the inside sentiment from Forever Blossoms to say “us” instead of “you” which made it perfect. The “Happy Anniversary” sentiment is from a retired Stampin’ Up! stamp set called To Have & To Hold. It has been my go-to for anniversary cards mostly due to its size. Also, I cut it apart so that stamping could be done easily on separate lines.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 11th, for our “Critter Card” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects with animals, birds, butterflies or insects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
I hope you enjoy our “Art from the Heart” journey! Have fun stamping!!