Who wouldn’t love a birthday card made with these cuddly party pandas? They are absolutely adorable! This Stampin’ Up! set was released during the 2018 Sale-a-Bration. I had the perfect recipient in mind for a card featuring these images and waited until August to deliver.
Once again the easel card gives a stability to a card that features not only the outside but the “inside”. I love this card fold and use it a lot… a LOT!
- You can make it into any size card you desire up to 6″ x 6″ (and that is limited only by the 12″ x 12″ cardstock that I purchase). Are there other larger pieces of cardstock? Probably so but maybe not at the price I wish to pay! I have never researched that option!
- Once opened, it makes its own display. You will need to show the recipient how to set it up! It doesn’t seem intuitive.
Party Pandas Birthday Card Details
- Color Theory and Share What You Love designer series papers; Old Olive and Dapper Denim cardstock
- Pandas were stamped with Versafine onyx black pigment ink set with clear emboss powder and fussy cut. Did you notice the red card the Panda on the left is holding? I cut part of the image out because of a splotch of ink. Red inked paper is taped behind.
- The balloons were punched from watercolor paper that was spritzed with water and sprinkled with Brusho crystals. I still need to learn how not to get more ink on my fingers than I do on the paper!!
- Additional tools include the leaf and balloon punches and Happy Birthday and Botanical Builder thinlits.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Have fun stamping,