Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. This month we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pals Blog Hop with “Critter Cards” from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Many of the design team members are offering “Mystery Blog Candy” of their choice to 1 lucky winner. To play along, just leave a comment on as many blog posts as desired. A random winner will be chosen by each participating design team member and announced on a subsequent blog post. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal. As for my “critter card,” I decided on “Peaceful Place.”
I’m offering mystery blog candy (ie: Stampin’ Up! goodies) to one lucky winner. FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN, please share a comment below about your favorite “critter”. Please play only once. The winner will be randomly chosen from the comments on this blog post after the deadline.
The deadline for comments is Friday, March 13th, at NOON Eastern Daylight Saving Time. I’ll choose a random comment and announce the winner later that day on my Blog.
Please Note: I can only ship within the United States. I will email the winner on Friday. The winner has 24 hours from the announcement to mail me their full name and mailing address. Stay tuned!
One of my favorite critters is the faithful forager, the squirrel. I see them so often in my yard that I should really give them names. My husband’s favorite story is how I condoned their activities until I found them digging up my pansies in order to bury their treasure!
“Peaceful Place” has one of the best realistic images of a squirrel. Additionally, I love the scene! In my mind’s eye, I could spend many an hour there watching squirrels and other “critters”. However, this stamp set by Stampin’ Up! has not only intrigued me. It, also, has confounded me with how to color it well. One of these days I may tackle coloring the scene. For now, you get my grayscale version of it!
- Stamp Sets: Peaceful Place, Beautifully Braided
- Paper: Whisper White, Gray Granite, and Petal Pink cardstock, Gray Granite designer series paper, Galvanized Metallic paper*
- Ink: Gray Granite, Versafine Smokey Gray pigment ink, White pigment ink
- Tools: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Ornate Frames dies, White emboss powder, Pewter emboss powder*, Blends (Gray Granite, Petal Pink), Prismacolor Premier colored pencils, Petal Pink sequins*
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 8th, for our “Special Occasions” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects for weddings, graduation, anniversary, baby, Mother’s/Father’s Day or any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty First Hop – January 2010
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts First Hop – May 2011
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian First Hop – June 2012
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards First Hop – September 2012
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations First Hop – August 2013
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair First Hop – April 2014
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’ First Hop – May 2014
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom First Hop – September 2014
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity First Hop – January 2015
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose First Hop – January 2015
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs First Hop – June 2015
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds First Hop – July 2015
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit First Hop – September 2015
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ First Hop – August 2016
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ First Hop – September 2016
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping First Hop – April 2017
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! First Hop – May 2017
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art First Hop – June 2017
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! First Hop – February 2018
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink First Hop – June 2018
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen First Hop – October 2019
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink First Hop – November 2019
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping First Hop – January 2020
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life First Hop – March 2020
Please check back with me on Friday, March 13 to learn of the winner for my mystery blog candy. It may be Friday the 13th, but someone will get some luck! In the meanwhile,
Have fun stamping,