Our delightful color challenge this week was chosen by design team member Michelle Gleeson. And since I had not yet inked up Penned & Painted stamp set, it was the perfect opportunity to do so. Michelle has a clean and uncluttered style with enough detail to keep her cards interesting and pretty. Won’t you come by and take a look at her inspiration as well as those from our design team? Better yet, come play with us this week!!
Penned & Painted Card Details
- Stamp Sets: Penned & Painted, Gift of Love, Banners for You
- Papers: Old Olive, Whisper White cardstocks; In Color Envelope Paper
- Inks: Dapper Denim, So Saffron, Old Olive (and a little Watermelon Wonder)
- Tools: Paper cutter and snips!!
- Accessories: Enamel dots, Clear Wink of Stella, Old Olive Baker’s Twine
Please let me know if you have any questions or if I may assist you in any way. Hope to see you in the PPA gallery this week!
Have fun stamping,