Don’t you think the trees are just glorious this time of year?! This is a great time for a “trees” theme challenge, and we, at The Sisterhood of Crafters, are ready for you to play along! And, my Sistah Diane is our hostess with this challenge. And, to help inspire you, I chose Rooted in Nature. I purchased this Stampin’ Up! stamp set along with its coordinating die set. Seven of the ten nature-based images are used in my card. While it comes with five wonderful sentiments, I decided to use a generic birthday greeting.
- Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature, Silhouette Scenes
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso cardstock; Pressed Petals Specialty designer series paper
- Inks: Merry Merlot, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight
- Tools & Accessories: Nature’s Roots dies, Happy Birthday die (retired), Stitched Nested Labels dies, Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder, Mossy Meadow Linen Thread (from Magnolia Lane ribbon combo pack), retired wooden elements
- Sahara Sand layered with Daffodil Delight ink creates the odd color of the cross-cut timber image.
- The wooden elements were inked with Versamark and then embossed with copper embossing powder;
- The sentiment is “shadowed” by using an offset Early Espresso cardstock die cut under the Merry Merlot cardstock.
So, are you ready to pull out your “tree” stamp images? We would love to see you in our gallery at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
Above all, do let me know if you have any questions regarding my card. In the meanwhile,
Have fun stamping,