It’s time for a new Sisterhood of Crafters theme challenge! And this one is about flowers! Yay! Probably the most accumulated subject matter in my crafting stash!! And, currently a favorite for digital stamp sets! I purchased the Seeds of Today digital stamp image from Power Poppy. As usual, when the main image is not a product from Stampin’ Up!, the remaining supplies will be.
This card is intended for my niece Sarah who graduated from college at the end of last week. Because I wanted it to be special, I took more than a week to plan and assemble this easel card. Easel cards are definitely my favorite fun folds especially since they frame both the primary focal image as well as the sentiment panel. And it will accommodate a variety of finished card sizes!
- The Seeds of Today digital image was printed on Bristol paper, colored with colored pencils and cut with a starburst die.
- Botanical Butterfly designer series paper was used for both the image and sentiment backgrounds.
- The Graduation stamp set is by Stampin’ Up! but I do not recall its specific details. It was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink and heat embossed with clear powder. The stitched rectangle dies provided the detailed layering panels.
- Brusho pigment color sprinkled on watercolor paper and misted with water was completely dried prior to adding Versamark ink and clear embossing powder. This was then punched and glued into place.
- Copper metallic thread and Trinket Leaves were used as embellishments.
Since this is the best time of year to share flower themed cards, won’t you consider playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters? We would love to see you in our gallery!
Please let me know if you have any questions about this card. Have fun stamping,