Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring “Cut it Out” projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! cutting tools. There are so many wonderful punches, framelits and edgelits available that help make papercrafting more detailed and fun! We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Shake & Celebrate Stamp Set plus Shaker Shapes Framelits Dies
The Stampin’ Up! 2016 Holiday catalog was released this past August 2nd. This is the best holiday catalog EVER! That means that the 2012 Holiday catalog has slipped into second place. Yes, I pre-ordered a bunch of bundles and product. And, although it is too early for me to really get into Christmas themes, the Shake & Celebrate stamp set with Shaker Shapes Framelits can be used anytime of year.
This Shake & Celebrate card was made for my husband’s upcoming birthday. It also would make a great anniversary card or any celebrate occasion card.
Then I used the Shake & Celebrate bundle to make a wedding card…
Here’s to Cheers and It’s a Celebration Stamp Sets plus Cheerful Tags Framelits Dies
You can never have too many tools to help with making coordinating bottle tags and gift wrap tags. This is another new bundle from the Holiday catalog.
As you can see, these items will be great all year long. I know that when the Christmas season arrives, the Shake & Celebrate stamp set will make awesome Christmas tree shaker cards in addition to my using it for a multi-layer cake.
So, in order to keep the blog hop moving, I won’t post card details. Please let me know if you need any information on the colors, inks, papers, tools and accessories used in these projects.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Have fun stamping,
Blog Hop Line Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine