As soon as I saw the Sky is the Limit stamp set in the soon to be released Sale-a-Bration catalog, I knew it would be the perfect image for my husband. Our anniversary is early January, and this will be my card to him.
- Stamp set: Sky is the Limit
- Papers: Mint Macaron, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstocks.
- Inks: Tuxedo Memento Black, Mint Macaron, White Stazon
- Tools: Updated Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Lots of Labels Framelits, Cloud embossing folder (vintage SU product)
- Accessories: Baker’s Twine Combo Pack (sneak peek from 2016 Occasions catalog), It’s My Party Enamel Dots (sneak peek from 2016 Occasions catalog), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (sneak peek from 2016 Occasions catalog)
Please note that “Sky is the Limit” stamp set is only available as a free Sale-a-Bration (SAB) item through Feb 15, 2016. Are you asking “what is Sale-a-Bration”? It is Stampin’ Up’s annual promotion that allows you to choose a free item from the SAB catalog for each $50 net purchase. This is when I carefully plan my personal purchases in order to obtain the SAB items. Once SAB stops the end of March, these products are no longer available. Please let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to give you additional details to help you make the most of your expenditures.
Have you been by the PPA challenge site to see the additional inspiration by my design team mates? If not, click here. I hope to see you join us in the gallery.
Have fun stamping,