So Hoppy Together is a 2019 Sale-a-Bration red rubber stamp set by Stampin’ Up! which features three adorable frog images. It includes the sentiment “Hoppy for you” which I thought would be perfect for the newest challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters blog. This challenge asks you to make a nontraditional Valentine’s Day card/project that does NOT contain hearts or flowers. Easy? Not so fast, my stamping friend! Love is almost synonymous with hearts, and flowers are a close second! But, once you think beyond the obvious choices, there are lots of other ways to show your love. So, assess your stamping stash and come play along with us on this challenge, won’t you?
After selecting the stamp set, the next easiest choice was deciding on the designer paper. These prints are part of the Animal Expedition DSP found on page 190 of the annual catalog. That choice helps to determine the color combination for cardstock and ink colors. I also used one of its paper selections to fussy cut several of the images to help fill the pond scene with additional fun images.
- Stamp Sets: So Hoppy Together, Party Pants (retired SU stamp set for the card inside sentiment)
- Papers: Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Shimmery White; Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
- Inks: Balmy Blue, VersaMark; Alcohol Blends: Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Color Lifter
- Tools: Seaside and Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Hop Around Framelit Dies*, Tailored Tag Punch, Black Embossing Powder with Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Embellishments: Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Prismacolor Colored Pencils#, Staedtler TriPlus Fineliner Pens#
- (*) item is a sneak peek of a new Sale-a-Bration Coordination product that will be available for purchase on March 1st.
- (#) items are products not carried by Stampin’ Up!. I have featured Prismacolor colored pencils many times in past posts. The Staedtler TriPlus Fineliner Pens are used whenever adding details to images containing alcohol inks. They are “Copic” safe and will not ruin your alcohol nibs.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my So Hoppy Together card. In the meanwhile…
Have fun stamping,