Welcome to the Pals November Blog Hop; we’re So Thankful you stopped by. This month we are showcasing projects that feature Stampin’ Up! Thanksgiving and “Thank You” products. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or you may have come from the previous blog on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup shown below will help you move along from blog to blog so you can enjoy each and every beautiful project.
I am So Thankful to have plenty of current and retired Stampin’ Up! supplies to use with my holiday decorating. Do you recognize the basic supply item that I started with to make this Thanksgiving tree? It is the Season to Season Wreath Project Kit shown on page 6 of this year’s Holiday catalog. Last week when deciding which project I wanted to provide during our So Thankful blog hop, I saw the styrofoam tree form remnant from a prior Christmas Open House party. It seemed so sad all non-decorated and forgotten. I had an extra wreath kit and the idea was born.
The leaflets were curled and applied to a styrofoam tree form using the same method as with the wreath. I started at the bottom allowing the petals to curl up, each row above the prior row. A bow was fashioned from the burlap ribbon provided in the kit, and adhered to the top using a T-pin. Then the fun began… The decorations are both current and retired Stampin’ Up! products. These are too numerous to list, so please let me know if you have any questions about the products.
I also have a Double Diamond Fold card to share with you. This is not the same unique fold as shown in Splitcoaststampers. This unique fold was CASE’d from Belinda Neil’s blog post. Belinda provides a paper template as well as a tutorial for making the card. It was a new stamping friend that provided the link to this card (thanks very much, Lola!).
Instead of stamping on the Tip Top Taupe card base, I decided to use the Woodland textured impressions embossing folder. The images came from the stamp sets Lighthearted Leaves, Happy Scenes, A Little Something and Gorgeous Grunge. Each of the images were inked up with VersaMark and gold embossed, then colored using the vintage Blendabilities alcohol pens.
Additional close up pictures…
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop! Have fun stamping… Katy
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping *** You are here in the hop***
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs