This Special Season is being celebrated by Retro Rubber’s 29th challenge “Ho Ho Holiday” starting today through Dec. 18th. So take out your holiday stamp sets that are at least one year old and come play along with us. When linking to our challenge, please comment on how long you have had your stamp set. If we cannot tell the age of the set, it will be difficult to vote on your lovely project as a winner… just sayin’.
My card is definitely a mixture of older stamp set images and current as well as an upcoming product sneak peek. The stamp set “Special Season” was introduced in the 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog. It has since retired from the current line-up of available stamp sets but not from my stash. I love the tree as well as the message and font for the sentiments.
- Stamp Set: Special Holiday (retired)
- Papers: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Hello Honey and Real Red cardstocks; Home for Christmas designer series paper (all current)
- Inks: Real Red, Mossy Meadow (both current), Baked Brown Sugar (retired)
- Tools: Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies (current), Decorative Dots Textured Impressions embossing folder (current), Sunburst Thinlits Die (sneak peek 2016 Occasions catalog) and Paper Snips for fussy cutting (the best little scissors for tight cutting!)
- Embellishments: Brights sequins (current), rhinestones (stash)
Have you seen the Design Team’s inspiration projects at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog? If not, you can access the challenge blog by clicking here or on the holiday challenge picture above. Come play with us this week… I am certain you are working on your holiday cards and should you be using a stamp set older than one year, you are good to link up to our challenge. Be sure to tell us how long you have had the stamp set!
Hope to see you in the gallery…
Have fun stamping,