Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “My Favorite Season” – showcasing our favorite stamps and supplies for our holiday project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Still Scenes stamp set by Stampin’ Up! is featured as my favorite season. This is a snow globe themed stamp set bundled with coordinating dies to provide a variety of scenes including homes, churches and woodlands. I took the liberty of mixing autumn tones with a winter scene.
Since I did not intend this card to be a shaker card, I did not use the coordinating dome and snowflake sequins. But, wouldn’t that be adorable for my next card?
- Stamp Set: Still Scenes
- Paper: Early Espresso, Gray Granite, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Merry Merlot, and Whisper White cardstock; Come to Gather Designer Series Paper
- Inks: Gray Granite, Merry Merlot, VersaMark, various Blends, white gelly roll pen
- Accessories: Snow Globe Scenes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Subtle embossing folder, Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen ribbon, Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Clear emboss powder, Shimmery Crystal Effects
I would show you how easy the Still Scenes bundle is to use, but Stampin’ Up! has already provided it in a video format. You can access this YouTube video here. It contains two cards that I intend to CASE. Hopefully, that will be done this week, and I will share them with you.
Now, more inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13th when we showcase projects with layers of DSP and embellishments for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping <<—- You are Here
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
Please let me know if you have any questions. In the meanwhile,
Have fun stamping,