I love sketch challenges and this one is FUN! I flipped the sketch to accommodate my images. This is the first time I have inked this stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! 2016 annual catalog! It is not a very “retro” rubber image, but it is at least one year old. Are you ready to join us? Pull out your older but “less loved” stamps and play along.
Vertical Greetings Card Details
- Stamp Sets: Vertical Greetings
- Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist cardstocks; Naturally Eclectic DSP;
- Inks: Old Olive, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig
- Tools: Brick Wall textured impressions folder
- Accessories: 1/4″ Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon, Linen thread
Guidelines for a Retro Rubber Challenge Blog challenge entry…
- One of your stamps must be at least one year old.
- You must tell us how long you have had the stamp or its age.
- Do not link your new project to more than 9 additional challenges.
Remember, the primary purpose for this blog challenge is to use and breathe life into our older stash of stamp sets. Many of these are retired and unavailable for purchase except through individuals who wish to sell their retired stamp sets. These stamps were purchased originally because there was something in the set that spoke to our heart. You can give them a chance to speak once again.
RRCB # 74 sketch challenge starts today and ends on November 3rd. Have you been by the challenge blog to see my teammates inspiration projects? Come on by! We are so looking forward to seeing you in our gallery.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have fun stamping,