I love CAS (Clean and Simple) but generally have a hard time providing a card as such. The Vintage Leaves stamp set has so many gorgeous leaf images that it was difficult to choose between them. I started with the Maple (that is my utmost favorite) but it was too large for the sketch I wanted to pursue. Hence, my choices for this CAS card.
The Paper Players (PP263) challenge is to provide a fall scene but in a Clean and Simple format. I love the card I am submitting to this challenge! To me, it is the epitome of CAS with gorgeous colors. The main image is a watercolor effect with Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie on an acrylic block with a spritz of water. I used the Simply Scored Tool to provide the three scored lines on the left, top, bottom and right sides. The sentiment came from “Sparkly Seasons” stamp set.
- Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Sparkly Seasons
- Paper: Very Vanilla and Cucumber Crush cardstock
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze (watercolor/acrylic block technique), Cucumber Crush, Blackberry Bliss
- Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Accessories: Pearl jewels
I realize that CAS is not everyone’s style, but it is a very nice complement to the heavily detailed card styles. Try it… you may really like this card style!
Have fun stamping,