Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December; we are thankful you stopped by. This month we are showcasing projects that feature Stampin’ Up! products that should be on everyone’s Winter Wishes list. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link (the fabulous Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty) from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full line-up will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I did not attend Stampin’ Up!’s “Convention” this past July. However, demonstrators were provided with several hours of on-line video streaming that included their stamping demonstrations. One of my favorite projects was presented by Pam Morgan during the last assembly. I cannot tell you how many times I went through the video streaming in order to obtain the details so that I could CASE this lovely banner. Now I can share it with you.
Additional pictures of each ornament/banner type…
Pam Morgan also suggested making a visual board that would help your workshop or stamp class customers understand what they need in preparation for the project assembly. I have done a sample board (only for the original part of the project… it does not include my additional pieces) so that you may CASE this as well.
Project Supplies for Banner
- Stamp Set: Flurry of Wishes
- Papers: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Kraft cardstock; Gold Glimmer Paper
- Inks: StazOn White, Soft Sky, Night of Navy
- Tools: Banner Triple Punch, Snow Flurry Punch, Flower Medallion Punch, Softly Falling textured emboss folder, dark Soft Sky Blendability marker (discontinued SU product), Festive Flurry Framelits Dies(retired SU product) Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies (retired SU product)
- Embellishments: Iced Rhinestones, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Large Rhinestone Jewels (retired SU product), Snowflake Elements, Mini Metallic Clothespins, White Baker’s Twine
The first two and last two banner pieces are my own design to accompany Pam’s banner. I also added the Softly Falling texture, the smallest glimmer snowflake and iced rhinestones to the banner pieces containing the sentiments for additional interest to the banner.
So, which of these products will make your Winter Wishes list? I am happy that my product stash continues to grow every year. It certainly helps with coordinating the new products with the old and/or retired stash!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop (next up is the very talented Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards), please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop! Have fun stamping…. Katy
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping *** You are Here***
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com