Hooray for the new holiday catalog by Stampin’ Up! It does not disappoint with all of their amazing products and samples. Wishing You Well is one of the new traditional fall/autumn stamp set releases this year. It, along with the fabulous designer papers, offers so many creative expressions for cards as well as home decor.
Whenever I receive a new catalog, I play with the images, colors and papers as soon as possible to obtain a feel for card possibilities. These four cards are my “play” with Wishing You Well. The specialty paper Joyous Noel provides a wonderful elegant look when combined with the images. Coordinating products such as the tin tile embossing folder, ribbons and galvanized buttons add finishing touches.
Ok, not too many crafters will use the floral spray upside down like I did. But I love to use dry arrangements in the autumn, and my card represents branches drying upside down from a lovely tiled ceiling. And the stamp flower image can be used with the floral spray, but my dried arrangements rarely have any flowers left, LOL!
My Thoughts on these Products
- The Joyous Noel and Frosted Floral specialty designer series papers are a “must have”…. no kidding! Wonderful coordination opportunities!
- The metallic Galvanized paper is fabulous with the Tin Tile dynamic embossing folder.
- Love the ribbons and buttons used with these cards!.
- The organza ribbon stamp image is so easy to line up and the image is crisp.
- The font style and size is great for adding small sentiments. The “just a note” will be used often!
Let me know if you have any questions regarding these cards and products.
Have fun stamping,