The Wonderland stamp set and Winter Wonderland Specialty designer series paper were perfect for the sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts challenge blog this week! I adore this paper… it is so elegant! Stamping on the DSP is also fun, but, be sure to leave plenty of drying time!
My card is simplistic but I love the embellishment details.
- Stamp Sets: Wonderland, Better Than E-Mail
- Papers: Heavy Whisper White cardstock, Gold Foil, Black Glimmer paper, Winter Wonderland Specialty designer series paper
- Inks: Archival Basic Black, Archival Basic Gray
- Tools: paper snips for fussy cutting
- Accessories: 3/8″ white glitter ribbon, gold metallic thread, gold cording trim
There is discussion among stampers regarding the antlers in this stamp set. Basically you either like them or hate them… no middle ground. However, the antlers are still very much on trend… the home decor shops are full of antler decor pieces. I found a great use for them when featuring this stamp set. It is part of my signature on the back of the card.
Won’t you come and play along with the PPA sketch challenge this week? Click here to see more awesome samples by the Design Team. Hope to see you in the gallery.
Have fun stamping,