Why the Ultimate Bundle? Are you a Paper Crafter?
If so, are you interested in taking your passion for paper, stamps and ink to a new level and save money on your Stampin’ Up! products/supplies by getting started with the Ultimate Bundle?
The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is a hobby or business demonstrator’s paper crafting dream come true! At $99 you can completely customize it to suit your individual needs and order up to $125 worth of product. This is why we call it the Ultimate Bundle!
- We know you’re busy, so Stampin’ Up! has made the signup process easy. Purchase your kit through me HERE, and you’ll not only join Stampin’ Up! (with all the perks and discounts), you’ll instantly become a member of Stampin’ Pretty Pals. It is a virtual community designed to offer exclusive resources, friendships and fun through our upline leaders Mary Fish and Lisa Pretto! We have a private Facebook chat area where you can ask questions, receive updates, share ideas and just be social!
- There are no hidden agendas, risk, obligation to purchase anything further, or penalty to drop! There are no requirements to host workshops or parties. Hobby stampers are welcome! Most of us are just that! We love the products and especially love purchasing them with our discount.
- You select what products you want to start with. (Tip: have your product numbers ready before you start the sign-in procedures. Delays in choosing and entering the product number(s) may stall the process which means you will need to start over. Also, be sure to get as close to $125 in product WITHOUT going over the amount.) There is no Shipping and Handling charge added to the Starter Kit (another 10% savings) but applicable tax will be added. Then Stampin’ Up! will ship the kit right to your door. WE KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Benefits for being a SU Demonstrator
The Starter Kit is a perfect way to “test drive” all the perks of being a demonstrator with no obligation to purchase anything further! With the starter kit, you can enjoy all Stampin’ Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits! – here are just a few highlights!
- A 20 percent discount on all of your future orders.
- An opportunity to see new catalogs, products and/or promotions before they are offered to the general public!
- If you are interested in staying with Stampin’ Up!, your participation renews each quarter (Jul – Sep, Oct – Dec, Jan – Mar, etc) with $300 in purchases/sales within each quarter. You decide… there is no obligation and you keep your Starter Kit!
- If you are a Paper Pumpkin customer, switch your PP subscription to your own demonstrator account. Those purchases will also contribute to the quarterly minimum.
Have Fun in our Private Facebook Chat
The best part about purchasing the kit through me is that you’ll instantly become part of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community, with access to so many helpful paper crafting resources. This virtual community is provided by Mary Fish, my upline. Although the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator website is loaded with videos, tips and ideas, she personally offers a friendly, virtual, no pressure environment (the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community) which includes exclusive resources, daily updates on products and promotions and a private stamping chat area for members.
Our chat area is always hopping with tips, samples, prizes and fun! You can participate conveniently at any level you want (even “quietly lurk” if that’s your preference). Mary also hosts an optional monthly virtual gathering (webinar) where she reviews what’s new at Stampin’ Up!, invites guest speakers to share ideas and even offers a door prize! Many of our fellow Pals joined with the intent of dropping after their first full quarter only to find themselves enjoying the friendships and advice provided in our private Facebook chats! So beware… we won’t want you to leave!
To see more information provided by Stampin’ Up! regarding joining as a demonstrator who wishes a business approach, please click HERE.
Ready to start? Click on the join now button…
Join my group, K T Fun Stampers. We are Kreative and Talented!
If you need help with the signup, call me at 770-422-7291 (h) or 678-882-2141 (c).