You know how we say you can never have “too many” stamp sets?
Well – maybe you can! Over ten years of Stampin’ Up fun, and I’ve collected a few more sets than I could possibly use in
a week okay, a month alright, a while. (But only a few, LOL!)
It was not easy to decide which sets were ready to go to new homes – they’re all so cuuuuutttte! (my stepdaughter Kathleen said after the fifth or sixth “cuuuuutttte!” set that we were going to have to agree on their cuteness as a baseline and just go from there 😉 )
Decide I did, though, and now here they are – lots of great stamp sets of all types and themes, and at great prices too.
The List + Photos of all the sets!
Below you’ll find a link to a complete list of all the sets currently available, and a link to a folder of photos. The list is in spreadsheet form so we can put plenty of info in it (including links to individual photos) and keep it updated, and you can always access it from the same link.
the list – Stampin’ Up sets, retired – Katy McGloin (link opens a new tab)
photos – Stampin’ Up retired sets – Katy McGloin (opens a new tab)
*UPDATES and NEW STUFF:
Reduced prices on a number of sets – they’re highlighted in light blue on the spreadsheet, see link in the box above.
Also, a little “Christmas + Holidays in July” Special ~ all of the Christmas themed sets are shown in Red. And, if your purchase – anything in the list – totals $50 or more, Shipping is Free! (so go ahead and get those Wood sets you’ve been eyeing!)
More sets added! First time in the list – look for the Purple items.
Things to know:
- There’s only one* of each – so if you like it, grab it quick! (*there’s a small handful of sets that are available in both Wood and Clear Mount form, and they’ll be indicated on the spreadsheet.)
- Shipping is via US Postal Service and payment is via PayPal. Please ask if you need to make a different arrangement.
- As a Demonstrator, I am able to sell to you if you’re located in: the U.S., American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- To order: send me a list of your desired items & your complete mailing address (so I can figure your shipping costs) via the form below -or- via email at [email protected] . I’ll pull your sets, tally them up and figure the shipping, and get back to you with the total and any questions. (**please note – do not use the “shop now” button on the upper right of this page for ordering retired sets. That button is only for new stuff straight from Stampin’ Up!)
- Once we’ve confirmed your order and the total, I’ll send you a PayPal link; if you prefer a detailed PayPal invoice, just let me know.
- After payment is received, your goodies will be on their way!
Looking for a set you don’t see on the list, or have any other general questions? Let me know below and I’ll answer quick as possible!
Thanks for looking, and (always!) – Have Fun Stamping!